Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I placed my first order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I placed my first order!

I ordered a Maker's Bag for my son's birthday He's going to be student-teaching next year, and it's the PERFECT blend of functional and professional, with just the right amount of Dr. Who-style nerdistry.

Is there good karma involved if my first order is a gift for someone else?
    Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!

Yay! Now that you've ordered, be prepared for this question - what color?? And yes, I believe good karma is involved :-)
    Eat well, travel often.

Comment

Yes, what color?!
      What a smart gift. I'm sure your son will love it!

Comment

I've been using my makers bag for about 3 weeks straight. I take public transit most places and carry a load very similar to whe I student taught. He'll love it!!

Comment

he wanted plain black halcyon/wasabi.

kayaking, what did you carry when you student taught? What grades/subject did/do you teach?
          Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!

Comment

Working...
          X