Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I hope for a Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Medium Cafe Bag by October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I hope for a Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Medium Cafe Bag by October?

Help! Air New Zealand really limits carryon bags--maximum 7 kgs for a carryon plus small personal item. The largest PERSONAL bag I can get away with is an MCB. I just received my Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Side Effect a few minutes ago and I'm in love! This color combination really "pops." I'd love to get a matching MCB before my flight on Air New Zealand. Pretty please! Is anyone else waiting for this color combination?

Have you ever sent sample color swatches with orders? The colors are all so much more beautiful in person (got a mini aubergine q-kit in this order as well).

Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    Help! Air New Zealand really limits carryon bags--maximum 7 kgs for a carryon plus small personal item. The largest PERSONAL bag I can get away with is an MCB. I just received my Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Side Effect a few minutes ago and I'm in love! This color combination really "pops." I'd love to get a matching MCB before my flight on Air New Zealand. Pretty please! Is anyone else waiting for this color combination?

Have you ever sent sample color swatches with orders? The colors are all so much more beautiful in person (got a mini aubergine q-kit in this order as well).
    I'm not waiting for the same combo in a cafe bag, but I do love my Nordic/Iberian SE too!

CS may be able to tell you whether Nordic/Iberian in the MCB is in the works, but I recall a recent post here that Wasabi will be the temporary lining of choice for the SCB and MCB in both black and Nordic halycon. You can also definitely request fabric swatches with your order.

Comment

That's what I want, too!
      Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!

Comment

Working...
      X