Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,232   Members: 6,597   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, ellemef.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture of multiple bags together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pretzelb View Post
    I think I like your Imago better than mine. I went with the blue/red combo from the website thinking it would blend in best (or not stick out) but yours looks much nicer.
    Thanks! And here I was thinking that if I got a second Imago, I'd go with the Navy/Red combo!

Comment

Tnx!

This is a GREAT thread! Tnx so much for posting those pics Just, and tnx to amw for starting it.
      Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
      Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
      " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

I finally ordered my large cafe bag. This proves two things: I had this idea longer ago than I thought and I move slowly. This is the third Tom Bihn bag (for myself, I've given two others as gifts). I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Maverick and Just for the pictures and assistance. You are a tremendous asset to the community.

Now to go obsessively wait for the shipping notification and then obsessively reload the UPS tracking page.

Comment

Working...
        X