Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,687   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saved by my Shop Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved by my Shop Bag

I started using a shop bag to schlep my lunch and coffee and other necessities to work every day. The other day when I got on the bus I discovered that my coffee had completely emptied out in my shop bag. While my thermos is usually amazingly leakproof, it wasn't correctly reassembled and the rubber gasket was missing. As I sat on the bus panicking about the thermos full of hot coffee that I assumed was about to leak all over me, I realized that while it felt warm in my lap none of it was actually leaking out.

When I got to work I saw that the coffee had stayed in the interior pocket with a little bit of seepage into the main compartment. Enough to be annoying, but not enough to be a disaster. Somehow the 16 ounces of coffee that I usually carry stayed contained. I am really impressed and grateful for my amazing shop bag! And I will definitely be buying more of these as gifts in the future.

I took mine filled with snacks and water to the playground this past weekend. All that was required was a little rinsing in the sink to get the applesauce "spill" (How do they make such a mess?) to get it back in top shape.

Comment

I used mine once as a water bucket. I think I needed to soak something but can't really remember why. It filled up and stayed mostly upright.

Comment

Working...
      X