Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,686   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Featured by UPS for our sustainability efforts! + New Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pretty big deal (and honor!) for us: we've been featured by UPS here and here (and in the video below) for our joint efforts on sustainability.

Way back when, we were one of the first small businesses in the country to take part in the UPS carbon neutral shipping program, and we were the very first company to have our packaging certified in the UPS Eco Responsible Packaging Program. (You guys might've noticed the logos for each program printed on our shipping boxes.) It's great to work with a company like UPS that is so dedicated to sustainability that they make these options available for their customers.

(In the first part of the video, Tom's working on something related to the next debut...)
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Well done, Tom Bihn (both person and company)! It was very interesting to see the video, and that wasn't just because I tried to glimpse the upcoming debut item...

Comment

Congratulations to the entire Tom Bihn Team.

I had the opportunity to serve as an Environmental Coordinator for a major manufacturer and I know how much work goes into these efforts. It’s so much easier when you have vendors and suppliers who not only cooperate, but take an active role. I was pleasantly surprised how many people wanted to get involved and often all we had to do was just ask.

Comment

This is really great! I will be sure to send this link to my brother -in-law. He's been a UPS driver for ~30 years and fell in love with the LSB. In fact, he told my sister to throw all their other shop bags in the trash (once I finish gifting them a nice collection). He will really like hearing about the UPS/TB partnership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sustainability is the new business model that every business should adapt to. For longevity and the other obvious benefits.

Great job TB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Wasabi
          Side Effect Black Dyneema/Wasabi
          Aeronaut 45 Burnt Orange/Steel
          Absolute Shoulder Strap
          Travel Laundry Stuff Stack Aeronaut 45 Wasabi
          Vertical Freudian Slip Synapse 25
          Travel Tray Wasabi
          Pilot Navy/Wasabi
          RFID Passport Pouch Iberian
          Spiff Kit Deluxe Northwest Sky Halcyon 200