Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrae View Post
    What's the current status?
    I'm hoping to share some news this week. The Synapse is now the highest priority!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      I'm hoping to share some news this week. The Synapse is now the highest priority!
      hooray. now i'll be checking every 3 hours instead of just once a day. thanks for the update!

Comment

Whee! I always get antsy for news on just the right day

Comment

I hope that a week is defined as: by Friday.

Comment

I'm going to be in Seattle (well, Bellevue) for two weeks starting next Friday... If I can pick up a Synapse while I'm there, I'll be a very happy camper!
            Owner of:
            Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Originally posted by timarelay View Post
              I'm going to be in Seattle (well, Bellevue) for two weeks starting next Friday... If I can pick up a Synapse while I'm there, I'll be a very happy camper!
              Which Tuesday or Wednesday while you're in Seattle would be good for you to come by the factory/store? Between 12pm - 6pm? (If you come before 3 you can see the factory!) We're planning to open the store before the next scheduled opening (August 4th) and it'd be great if it coincides with your trip. You may be the first person to see the new Synapse!

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Which Tuesday or Wednesday while you're in Seattle would be good for you to come by the factory/store? Between 12pm - 6pm? (If you come before 3 you can see the factory!) We're planning to open the store before the next scheduled opening (August 4th) and it'd be great if it coincides with your trip. You may be the first person to see the new Synapse!
                Any day while I'm there is good for me! I'm visiting my boyfriend but he's doing an internship, so during business hours I'm free to do whatever I want and go wherever! So I guess the 21st/22nd and the 28th/29th would all be wonderful. I would have loved the drag him along but I don't think that'll be possible.
                Owner of:
                Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Originally posted by timarelay View Post
                  Any day while I'm there is good for me! I'm visiting my boyfriend but he's doing an internship, so during business hours I'm free to do whatever I want and go wherever! So I guess the 21st/22nd and the 28th/29th would all be wonderful. I would have loved the drag him along but I don't think that'll be possible.
                  Well, in that case, would Monday the 20th work? We will open the store that day from 3-6pm, but you would be welcome to come earlier - between 11am -3pm, if you want to see the factory. Email me soon and we can arrange the details.

Comment

Well, in that case, would Monday the 20th work? We will open the store that day from 3-6pm, but you would be welcome to come earlier - between 11am -3pm, if you want to see the factory. Email me soon and we can arrange the details.
                    Great! Monday the 20th it is. I'll be sending an email your way soon.
                    Owner of:

Comment

Now that it's just about done can you post the specs?

Comment

You have all been so patient! Tom is sewing a new prototype right now. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture.

Comment

You have all been so patient! Tom is sewing a new prototype right now. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture.
                          hey darcy,

that is fantastic! i can't wait to get my hands on it!
                          -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                            hey darcy,

that is fantastic! i can't wait to get my hands on it!
                            It should be finished by late Monday!

Comment

Tom just took this iPhone picture of the Synapse he's sewing together.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Another...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X