Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,956   Posts: 193,162   Members: 6,834   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, snowl.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Synapse backpack: Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mrae,

It was on the blog, a day or so ago.

http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/1079

travelwkid

Comment

Originally posted by travelwkid View Post
      Hi mrae,

It was on the blog, a day or so ago.

http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/1079

travelwkid
      That's so exciting! I wonder how long till it ships?
      Owner of:
      Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Is this next week?

Comment

i'm trying to be patient, i really am... but do we have, say, any pictures to share, maybe? a fun detail? a list of colors? [/whine]

Comment

I registered for this forum just to say that I am on the edge of my seat to know details about the Synapse pre-order!

Comment

Originally posted by Minda View Post
              I registered for this forum just to say that I am on the edge of my seat to know details about the Synapse pre-order!
              hi minda,

welcome to the forum!

we have all been waiting for the synapse. this is going to be one amazing bag! trust me when i say that when you get it in your hands, you will agree that it was well worth the wait! tom is uncompromising when it comes to getting the right design, and we are all grateful for that!
              -m

Comment

Wow

A quick search of the forum suggests that this bag has been under development since at least the beginning of October 2007, and probably earlier. Is this a record for the company (that is, longest product development)?

No doubt it will be worth the wait. This is the sort of effort that often yields genuine product innovation in a very crowded field.

Regards,
                Brian

Comment

I'm guessing a Friday debut of the Synapse then? At least I hope it's still on track for being released this week... hopefully Friday or this weekend.
                  Olive/Wasabi Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi Horizontal Brain Cell, Cocoa/Olive Swift, Cork Small Cork Organizer Pouch

Comment

I will post the link to the Synapse later today so that you can see and pre-order the bag, but we won't officially debut it until Tuesday. Note that the first batch of Synapse will be available in eight color combinations - we specifically chose to do this so that those of you who have been waiting two years for this bag will have more of a chance of getting the color you've been hoping for. The next batch of Synapse will be available in only four color combinations.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Awesome! I keep refreshing the forum pages to see if there's news . . .

Comment

Whoopee!!!
                        Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        I will post the link to the Synapse later today so that you can see and pre-order the bag, but we won't officially debut it until Tuesday. Note that the first batch of Synapse will be available in eight color combinations - we specifically chose to do this so that those of you who have been waiting two years for this bag will have more of a chance of getting the color you've been hoping for. The next batch of Synapse will be available in only four color combinations.
                        Now I can ask to have my Shop Bag order consolidated with this.

Thank you, all.

moriond

Comment

3 hours ahead

This is one time when living on the east coast and being 3 hours ahead just doesn't help. I can hardly wait ;-)

Comment

I hope you guys enjoy the bag as much as I do. There's one more ....color combination we've added as a surprise. It's my favorite combination and the one I plan to use!

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Introducing the Synapse (!)

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                                I've been looking through the pictures, and trying to decide whether I now want Indigo instead of Plum!

moriond

Comment

Working...
                                X