Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,955   Posts: 193,129   Members: 6,830   Active Members: 286
Welcome to our newest member, marcopolo123.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's that diaper bag coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no diaper bag insert for a current bag, eh? Because ya know, the kid grows up, take the insert out, and the bag is still usable.

Comment

A diaper bag would be a great idea! Or at least an insert to put into another bag!

Comment

Any updates? Is this still in the works?

Comment

One of mine is still in diapers! Just sayin'. :-)
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

It's here (almost):

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

This is exciting to see! Now, truth be told, I don't have kids but I will **sheepishly** admit that I've used a diaper bag in the past as my EDC 'cause darn it they just hold so much and have such great pockets!! Mine was a wonderful glossy black. So I am just saying that there may be a bigger market out there for this bag than just the intended audience I'm looking forward to December!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                It's here (almost):

For those of you on iOS devices here's the visible link

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                  It's here (almost):

Seriously swooning here Darcy!
                  I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Let me add three words. Aubergine. Steel. Please.

Comment

OOOOOOOH.

I imagined it would be something more like an upsized Co-Pilot. Then we got the Pilot, and I thought that maybe the Parental Unit would be some kind of insert for it. This is completely different than what I expected! It looks FUN! It looks CUTE! What a great shape...I'll bet you can cram all kinds of stuff in there!
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Looks so cute! Love the shape. I might have to re-think my position that I am done having kids!
                        Actually, it might be easier to just re-purpose it for my current life with teenagers.
                        Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Sweet! Perfect timing! I have a newborn!

Comment

Yay!!!! Now to induct my wife into the world of Tom Bihn

Comment

I can start indoctrinating my fantastic new niece, the smartest and most beautiful baby of her exact age. She's already making cool noises that sound like speech to me ... maybe I can make her first words "pah-rent-tall-ewe-knit." My sister would like that ...

Comment

P-U is easier
                                I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Working...
                                X