Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,589   Posts: 188,435   Members: 6,566   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Wish List

Well since 2016 is almost done....

Side Kicks in cafe bag Codura and colors.

If I really want to be specific, bring back colors like Kelly, Azalea, Azure etc.

+1 for bright colors. I'd also like to see a zip top tote, mostly for travel, as I'm worried about stuff spilling out on a plane or a mission to mars . I'm no longer asking for a small non laptop backpack since that is already in the works.
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

1. I'd also like to see the Side Kick in more manly colors. And I say this as a woman. Grey, coyote, brown, black, olive, linen, hemp, cork, are all colors that would work for my more subdued clothing, and for men's clothing. I think fjord would be a lovely interior for these, if it wasn't limited edition. I'd love to see a faded jeans blue as a Halcyon interior color.

2. Once again, I put my vote in for zip top shop bags. Something like the way the Lands' End zip top tote bags zip shut, only with Tom Bihn design and fabrics.

Comment

I would love to see a medium size Swift. As much as I love my new Little Swifts, there are times when I need a little bit more room but not as much room as a regular size Swift. Even if it is made as a limited edition, that would be wonderful.

Also would like to see the return of Azalea or some other type of pink and more girly-type colors (maybe a lilac) and a true red, redder than Red Blend, which seems sort of burgundy to me.

And I will risk sounding like a broken record, but would LOVE to see things like the SE and synapse return in 200d halcyon. I know it sounds far fetched, but a girl's got to dream ...

One more thing, using lighter or brighter colors for interiors make finding things so much easier. I am thinking café bags in particular.
        Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
          1. I'd also like to see the Side Kick in more manly colors. And I say this as a woman. Grey, coyote, brown, black, olive, linen, hemp, cork, are all colors that would work for my more subdued clothing, and for men's clothing. I think fjord would be a lovely interior for these, if it wasn't limited edition. I'd love to see a faded jeans blue as a Halcyon interior color.
          I second this. Even making the the Side Kick in current colour choices Steel and Verde with a greater variety of interior colours would be nice. Verde appealed to me, but there is no way I would ever buy anything Ultraviolet, even for a lining.
          A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

• Ballistic backpack similar to the S25
            • NFTD - Black/Island
            • Hero's Journey - Nordic/Island
            • Solar encore ?!!?

Comment

Bags in Steel/Northwest Sky. (Can you tell I like gray?) Specifically the Aeronaut 30, Night Flight, and perhaps a Sidekick.

Comment

zest zest zest solar solar solar zest zest zest

Comment

ALL SOLAR EVERYTHING

Comment

Parapack Swifts! A girl can dream, right?

Comment

I agree with all the other solar lovers but didn’t add it to my wishlist because I know it’s been retired twice and my understanding is it won’t be brought back a third time. That makes me sad because it is by far my favorite 200d color. It really pops and makes it so easy to find with my aging eyes. On the other hand, I do understand that colors have to be retired so new ones can be introduced. However, watching the prices solar commands on ebay, it is clear there is still a huge demand for it.
                      Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

I'd haemorrhage money if Conifer or Forest made a comeback. I discovered the joy that is TB a bit to late to get my hands on any of those!
                        Longing for the return of Forest/Conifer...

Comment

I'll add my voice in here to say I'm eagerly awaiting another TB messanger bag, especially of the one that was talked about over in a separate thread. I love me some messanger bags.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Medium Cafe Bag; Synapse 25; Aeronaut 45; Maker's Bag

Comment

I wish for a Western Flyer with one main compartment with only two zippered compartments on the outside. With only one main compartment the current
                            dimensions of the bag could be reduced to 18x12x 5or6 inches and still have the same capacity. This may also reduce the cost of the bag.
                            Having two compartments on the inside takes up valuable space. Aldo add a tie down strap on the inside to secure some items.

Comment

- Grey cordura + NWS lining. Steel/NWS is a color pairing that pops up every once in a while, so I don't understand why Grey/NWS has never been an option (outside of the daylight bags that all have steel or nws linings). There was a run of Grey/Steel cafe bags a year or so ago and I was *this close* to ordering a SCB but I had to continually remind myself that I don't like cafe bags.

- Smart Alecs made in solid colors. Black ballistic and Black cordura are paired together, so why not Burnt Orange ballistic/cordura or Navy ballistic/cordura or Coyote ballistic/cordura Smart Alecs? Of course if this happens, I'd be upset that I didn't have a matching modular pocket. I know the cordura and ballistic colors don't match exactly, but I really don't like the bi-color look of the Smart Alecs.

- An organizer pouch in between medium and large. Large is humongous and sometimes medium is just a bit too small.
                              Last edited by Aeon; 12-04-2016, 08:27 AM.
                              Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

Working...
                              X