Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,777   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHOA - more Little Swifts... Side Kicks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOA - more Little Swifts... Side Kicks...

Also, just ordered my first Smart Alec!

I got another side kick!

Comment

Side Kick in black halcyon/ island disappeared when I checked out. I don't want to settle for black halcyon/ nws. I got the nordic/ nws already. Back to waiting.

Comment

Side Kick in black halcyon/ nws is gone!

Happy for Tom Bihn & co.

Comment

Originally posted by eliza View Post
          Also, just ordered my first Smart Alec!
          Which model Smart Alec did you order? (And thanks for the heads up on the Little Swifts and Side Kicks).

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
            Which model Smart Alec did you order? (And thanks for the heads up on the Little Swifts and Side Kicks).

moriond
            I ordered the Original Halcyon/Wasabi SA! I've been wanting one for a year, even though I'm not a "backpack person"

Comment

I think I got the last Little Swift (nordic halcyon/monarch) -- they are not available any more. I am not sure I would have picked that color combo, but I do love bright colors.

It is going to clash quite nicely with my olive Synapse 19 and my aubergine/wasabi side effect, but at least I'll be able to find things inside it.

Thank you @eliza for posting this!

Comment

Originally posted by section84 View Post
                I think I got the last Little Swift (nordic halcyon/monarch) -- they are not available any more. I am not sure I would have picked that color combo, but I do love bright colors.

It is going to clash quite nicely with my olive Synapse 19 and my aubergine/wasabi side effect, but at least I'll be able to find things inside it.

Thank you @eliza for posting this!
                Congratulations! I kept looking at the one with sitka lining. But reason prevailed. My LS (cork, cocoa ultrasuede, original black halcyon/ iberian and aubergine/ wasabi) see very little use. The last one still has its tags on. I meant to return it, life happened and I missed the return window.

Comment

Wait! They had more LS on sale? Oh, Sitka, my Sitka - to be so close and not know it.

.... such a mess of emotions right now....

Comment

Yup - they went out the door FAST! The Side Kick in black halcyon/ island was gone in a poof. I saw Eliza's post, went to the site, ordered one. Proceeded to check out - got the notification that it is not available.

Comment

Side Kicks are in stock now, all colors except aubergine/ wasabi. I finally got to order my black halcyon/ island and steel/ iberian. I am uncertain about the latter because I like halcyon. We'll see.

Comment

There is currently a Black Halcyon/Monarch Little Swift available on the site**

Comment

I love my Sidekick (black halcyon / nws), but I'm looking forward to hopefully replacing it someday with one in black ballistic + anything but ultraviolet, when/if such a thing is offered.

Comment

Originally posted by cujo View Post
                            I love my Sidekick (black halcyon / nws), but I'm looking forward to hopefully replacing it someday with one in black ballistic + anything but ultraviolet, when/if such a thing is offered.
                            I'm waiting with bated breath for the same -- and hoping it'll be available in time to take it on my trip to Japan on March 26th!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Congratulations! I kept looking at the one with sitka lining. But reason prevailed. My LS (cork, cocoa ultrasuede, original black halcyon/ iberian and aubergine/ wasabi) see very little use. The last one still has its tags on. I meant to return it, life happened and I missed the return window.
                              Wait, you have an unused Little Swift in aubergine/wasabi that you never even took the tags off? You wouldn't want to sell it to me would you?

Comment

Working...
                              X