Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,774   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHOA - more Little Swifts... Side Kicks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wrote to customer service this morning, explaining that I had patiently waited for them to read my mind but they had not, so would they please add Black Ballistic/NWS to the next batch of Side Kick color combinations? Very shortly, I received the following response:

"We actually must have read your mind since in our most current batch, we did include a Black Ballistic/Northwest Sky combination! Those have actually been completed recently and should be added to the website very soon--likely by the end of today or tomorrow. "

And sure enough, I was able to order it just a few hours later. I've heard of and experienced many instances of incredible TB service, but this one might be my favorite of all. And kind of scary, in a good way.

Comment

I was super excited when I saw those... I picked up one of those and will be selling my black halcyon one as soon as the new one arrives.

Comment

Working...
      X