Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,376   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, TuyetBooth.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tell the world about Tom Bihn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you tell the world about Tom Bihn?

In addition to merely carrying the bags and evangelizing fellow travelers, I wondered if others express their fondness for Tom's products in public forums. Prior to this Christmas, I had always maintained an Amazon list for relatives purchasing gifts. However, I never liked the fact that I couldn't include items from other sites. Enter www.Kaboodle.com! Now I can tell the world not only about all the great Tom Bihn items I want, but also about all the Tom Bihn items I can't live without! I see I'm not the only one who expresses my TB love there, so it's nice to see others spreading the word. To see my two lists, click here:

My wish list

Things I can't live without

How do you share the love?
    Proud owner of the sapphire/steel Buzz, crimson Aeronaut, steel/crimson Empire Builder, two Absolute Straps, steel Brain Cell, quarter convertible packing cube, and a variety of other packing cubes.

That's cool: I haven't used Kaboodle yet but I think I'll sign up. I like how clean the design is.

A lot of people tell us that they found us through various online forums (and sites like Kaboodle). That means a lot to us.

I am curious if/when we will show up on Wikipedia and what the entry about us will say!

Edited to add: maybe it would be fun to start a Kaboodle profile that links to all of the stuff recommended in this thread.
    Last edited by Darcy; 01-18-2008, 04:35 PM.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I'm not the only person whose given numerous Tom Bihn recommendations to queries on Ask Metafilter.

Comment

Tom Binh bags have also been posted on Wists.com
        Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
        Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Comment

Originally posted by ellismc View Post
          In addition to merely carrying the bags and evangelizing fellow travelers, I wondered if others express their fondness for Tom's products in public forums. Prior to this Christmas, I had always maintained an Amazon list for relatives purchasing gifts.
          Speaking of Amazon, has Tom Bihn ever considered selling bags through Amazon, whose HQ is also in Seattle?

Comment

Democracy Now sells the medium cafe bag.

I found Tom Bihn bags through forum postings when I was searching for a
            guide bag.
            Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA

Travel Lite & Smart

Comment

I belong to some online fiber arts communities and whenever I see a post where someone is looking for a knitting/crafts bag, I jump right in there with my praises of Tom Bihn!
              Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

Originally posted by djca View Post
                Speaking of Amazon, has Tom Bihn ever considered selling bags through Amazon, whose HQ is also in Seattle?
                We did for a little while! It turned out not to be right for us at the time we tried it.

Our Seattle headquarters are within walking distance of Amazon's offices.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

ThisNext is a cool site I've just joined.

Comment

I just yap my head off about the bags while carrying them around which is always and while I am online in forums, chats etc...

Now all I need is to put the pictures of my bags on Facebook! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X