Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,818   Posts: 191,201   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, peanutbuttersoup.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any more clues/hints on the Muse release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more clues/hints on the Muse release?

With the last release, the Muse was said to come out February/maybe March. And since then, I saw Darcy mention March/maybe April. Is there anything more definite?

Seconding this, I can't wait to find out what it is. I am very close to buying an S19 but want to hold off until Muse is announced in case I would prefer that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Me three!
      On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
      One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

What is the Muse?

Comment

Originally posted by Nepherim View Post
          What is the Muse?
          It is the rumored next new, smaller-than-a-Synapse19-but-bigger-than-a-Sprout (supposedly) backpack which is probably going to be released this spring.

I am impatiently waiting for more news on the Muse, and hoping hoping that it will please please please come in Aubergine/Northwest Sky and/or Grey/Ultraviolet!
          Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

I've asked Tom for the go ahead to share more hints... stay tuned
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Meglet View Post
              I am impatiently waiting for more news on the Muse, and hoping hoping that it will please please please come in Aubergine/Northwest Sky and/or Grey/Ultraviolet!
              Me too! Me too!!!
              On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
              One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Comment

From the picture on the website of Tom sewing it (inside out), it looks to be the perfect size for me!

Comment

Timeline (still potentially subject to change) is looking to be either mid-April or early-mid May (we have a few crew members going on vacations in late April) in part because we want to debut another new design along with the Muse...

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                  From the picture on the website of Tom sewing it (inside out), it looks to be the perfect size for me!
                  That's a different new design!
                  Last edited by Darcy; 02-14-2017, 03:39 PM.
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    Timeline (still potentially subject to change) is looking to be more like mid-late April, in part because we want to debut another new design along with the Muse...

Mind blown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Timeline (still potentially subject to change) is looking to be more like mid-late April, in part because we want to debut another new design along with the Muse...

I vote for mid April, because then I can get one for my birthday!
                      Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Timeline (still potentially subject to change) is looking to be either mid-April or early-mid May (we have a few crew members going on vacations in late April) in part because we want to debut another new design along with the Muse...

I could guess a new design because Tom was smiling like " you guys are guessing what I am sewing, right?"

Waiting for the hints like a puppies waits for treats in puppy class.

Comment

Where is that photo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mid-April? Woo! Birthday present to myself! Crossing fingers and toes for April!

Comment

Anyone have a link to the video? Search didn't turn it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X