Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,498   Posts: 187,500   Members: 6,458   Active Members: 330
Welcome to our newest member, scjoyner.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cache/Brain bag questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cache/Brain bag questions

Sorry if this has already been asked, but the search function leaves a little to be desired. I just picked up a Brain Bag and an iPad Pro 9.7 cache. I'm still waiting on the vertical 15" MBPro Cache to get back in stock, but I have a couple questions I'm hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

1) How tight is the Cache supposed to be for an iPad Pro 9.7" with keyboard? I can barely squeeze the thing in there. Does it stretch a little after a while? Is it supposed to be that tight?

2) The vertical 15" MBP Cache...how does the old sized Cache fit the new TouchBar MBP? I have the old model now, but will be upgrading to a TouchBar unit in the future, I'd like to not have to purchase a 2nd Cache.

3) I'd like to fit the iPad Cache and a 15" MBP cache in the same section of the Brain Bag, and still take advantage of the rail system. Is this possible? In the alternative, I don't necessarily need the iPad to slide out of the bag, but I do need the laptop to slide out. How would you all best recommend I accomplish this?

Thanks for taking the time to read and/or answer this!

Hi VincentM,
    Any luck with the iPad Pro 9.7 + Smart keyboard and a suitable cache? ..... looking for same

Comment

I actually went with an old incase neoprene sleeve I had from my 1st iPad. It fits with a bit of room to spare, and I can't secure it to anything inside the bag, but it did the job. I did the same with my 12" retina MacBook. Incase neoprene sleeve just loose in the bag. less than ideal, but worked.

Comment

Working...
      X