Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Back Zest!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Back Zest!!!

I have never been a gigantic orange fan. However, I was perusing old posts and saw Ilkyway's mock up photos of Nordic Halycon bags with the "new" colors for interiors. I think, without question, the the best combo was the one with a Zest interior. It was awesome! I would have to buy some new bags if that combination was available now.
    S19 & S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/NW Sky; GE S25 & GE S25/Coyote; S30/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/Island, SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA & SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Wasabi, MCB & MCB/Canyon.

Agree!

I have a zest shop bag and I love it!

(Or solar...or yellow nylon fabric)

Comment

Agreed i would love to see more orange here. and Monarch doesnt count, its more grapefruit than orange.

Comment

Where were all you Zest supporters when the original poll to choose the next 200d Halcyon color to be added was run? (Just kidding. I think Zest is a great color. But they did give everyone on the forums an opportunity to weigh in with a vote.)

moriond

Comment

I voted for zest and sadly lost, doesn't mean I have to give up the dream. Zest just seems to make everything more beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My favourite used to be Solar; but then Zest happened. I only have one item - a Travel Tray - in Zest, but it's a lovely happy colour which brightens up my day. It's also very practical - bright and eye catching, and reflects enough light so that I can spot things in the tray. It's a great pity that only one of the limited edition colours could be retained... Wasabi is pleasant enough, but has no zing; Northwest Sky is very practical, but boring grey. Island is pretty, but...

Sigh.
            Zest zest ZeSt zEsT ZEst zeST ZEST! Doesn't the name just zing off the tongue, evoking sense memories of tart, tangy-sweet oranges?

(we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...)
            A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

How does Zest differ from Monarch? Photos, please. I've already read the words.

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                Some comparison photos in this thread.

Comment

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...me-vote-5.html
                  see post #68

I don't have anything in Zest but I do have a organizer pouch in Monarch. To me Monarch is tomato-colored.

Comment

I LOVE zest. I voted for it but, sadly, zest lost out to Island.
                    While Island is a lovely color, Zest wows you; it is a bright, cheerful color that just pops.
                    Please bring back ZEST!!!

Comment

I wasn't aware of Tom bihn when zest or solar were around :/

Comment

I voted for Zest too. Monarch was my second choice. Solar is great too. I have an item in each color and Zest and Monarch are my favorites.

Comment

I keep seeing all these photos, but I think sometimes they just confuse me even more. For instance, in some pics, Nordic looks very bright, but in others it looks dark. Same with Navy. I can't tell if they're bright blue, deep royal blue, or true navy.

Comment

Bring Back Zest!!!

Originally posted by ultravisitor View Post
                            I keep seeing all these photos, but I think sometimes they just confuse me even more. For instance, in some pics, Nordic looks very bright, but in others it looks dark. Same with Navy. I can't tell if they're bright blue, deep royal blue, or true navy.
                            I know just what you mean. I feel that way about Plum. I guess I just need to order something and see how I like it. Re. the blues, I have a MSB in Navy and it is a very beautiful blue. It has a lot of color for navy, if that makes any sense. (I believe that is Cordura) It is a perfect bag color IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by eliza; 02-15-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Ask the TB crew about fabric samples! (Especially if it's a current color)
                              They sent me a swatch of Island with one of my orders so I could see what the material looked like.
                              S19 + DLBP + DLBC + SCB + TT

“In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
                              --Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X