Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bags for the MacBook Air

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I know, I promised pictures. But Tom decided to add a new extra pocket to the bag, so the pictures I took (with the MacBook inside of the bag) no longer accurately show the bag. I may be able to take a couple of more pictures today of the bag (with pocket but without the MacBook), though.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

    Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

    Comment


      #32
      I'd be happy to provide some pictures of the bag with a Macbook inside! Just send me a test sample :>)

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        I know, I promised pictures. But Tom decided to add a new extra pocket to the bag, so the pictures I took (with the MacBook inside of the bag) no longer accurately show the bag. I may be able to take a couple of more pictures today of the bag (with pocket but without the MacBook), though.
        Very cool! Does that mean the design for the Ristretto is finalized?

        Thanks,
        Maverick
        -m

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by rabergnc View Post
          I'd be happy to provide some pictures of the bag with a Macbook inside! Just send me a test sample :>)
          ditto here
          -m

          Comment


            #35
            Any word on the bags yet? Is the 6x Brain Cell still on schedule? I'm anxiously awaiting my order.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by alpianoman View Post
              Any word on the bags yet? Is the 6x Brain Cell still on schedule? I'm anxiously awaiting my order.
              Yes! In fact, the Size 6X Brain Cell in colors Black, Steel, and Crimson is in-stock. Backorders have been shipped out. The 6X in Cayenne will ship Monday/Tuesday.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

              Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

              Comment


                #37
                Woo hoo!! Thanks Darcy! I just got my UPS Tracking number.

                AL

                Comment


                  #38
                  Updates for the Horizontal Brain Cell product page for Size 6X (Macbook Air)

                  Hi Darcy,

                  Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                  Yes! In fact, the Size 6X Brain Cell in colors Black, Steel, and Crimson is in-stock. Backorders have been shipped out. The 6X in Cayenne will ship Monday/Tuesday.
                  You might want to update the web page for the Horizontal Brain Cell so that the sidebar entries for "Which bags fit the Brain Cell?" and the list of weights for each Brain Cell include entries for the 6X. This item could also be added to the end of the "Quick hint for Mac users: . . ." listing in the main product description. At present, references to the 6X show up in the Laptop Fit list and on the "Select Size and Color" ordering options, along with the line under the Availability description." Might as well make it easy for potential customers to find references to this product everywhere on the page!

                  Comment


                    #39
                    New Ristretto pictures are up. We will continue to add more pictures, so keep checking back!
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                    Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      hey darcy,

                      it looks neat - different than i had expected.

                      when can i get my paws on one?

                      thanks,
                      maverick
                      -m

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by maverick View Post
                        when can i get my paws on one?
                        Late March!
                        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                        Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                          Late March!
                          wonderful! maybe it will be waiting for me when i get back on the 25th
                          -m

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X