Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,434   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic Request: Halcyon Pilot without a laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request: Halcyon Pilot without a laptop

I'm looking for pictures of the Pilot in Halcyon with loads that don't include a laptop!

Context: I think that I'm going to get a Pilot. I was considering the Co-Pilot, but it would be nice to have the ability to carry my laptop in it sometimes. Most of the time though, I anticipate I'll be using it as a day bag without my laptop. That would probably end up being a water bottle, various purse stuff (currently in a Small Cafe Bag with room to spare), maybe a small knitting project in a stuff sack, maybe my Kindle or a small tablet, maybe a book or some papers, maybe a very light fleece or a cardigan.

I know that the Pilot is somewhat slouchy in Halcyon when it isn't packed either completely full or with something rigid that gives it some structure, like a laptop. This is fine by me, since I usually prefer my bags to be on the squishy/slouchy side of things, more so than most people.

What I'm trying to do by requesting pictures is get an idea of what it looks like in use when it's under-filled or doesn't have a laptop in it. I would especially appreciate pictures where you're wearing it cross-body or on one shoulder, since it'll sag/slouch differently like that than sitting on a flat surface.

Thanks!

Bump. Can anyone provide a photo or link for Susannah? I'm unable to upload a photo. Thanks! elisa

Comment

I don't have any pictures but will say it is less slouchy on the length of the bag and more so vertically. The Pilot tends to fall in on itself front to bag. It hugs the body pretty well and looks less boxy when under packed without a rigid item.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Not sure what all you're looking for. This is a pilot in Nordic/steel. I've loaded it with a size one stuff sack of daily medicines and such, medium yarn stuff sack with a knitting project, Patagonia Nano Puff, two books, medium OP with Misc items, pens, water bottle, small stuff sack with tens unit, wallet, and a study guide type book in the back pocket. There is plenty of room on the inside to add more. Hope this helps!

Comment

... oh and please excuse the mess in the background. I'm in the middle of getting ready for a garage sale and spring cleaning

Comment

Perfect, thank you! I think it will work!

Comment

Working...
                X