Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,818   Posts: 191,201   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June debut guessing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June debut guessing thread

Anyone else want to guess about the non-Muse bag or the different size of a "familiar accessory"?

I am guessing that it is a Q-kit, offered in a medium (maybe even large?) because it has the same naming convention as the OPs, using mini and small instead of small and large. Leaves room for bigger sizes!

A new size Tool/Pen Wrap has been mentioned before. Perhaps multiple sized slots for different items. Also, a larger sized padded pouch for larger items.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Comment

Greetings,
      I think we are overdue for a toaster cozy. Just think of all the poor naked toasters that would look great in a TB toaster cozy (TBTC).
      elisa

Comment

A larger Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Hoping!

Comment

I am going to let you in on a little secret....

The new accessory debuting later this month is actually a 3D Cache!

The first 3D Cache will be designed to fit the Subaru Outback!

But unlike other Caches, the 3D Cache will sport clear urethane panels for the windshield, windows, and sunroof. The panels for the sunroof and side windows can be unzipped, of course!

Forget about airbags, safety belts and all those old school safety ideas -- TOM BIHN is taking car safety to a whole new level (and style)!
          -m

Comment

Ah, man. I was hoping they might rerelease the Gold Leaf Rococo Bed.

Comment

Maybe Tom's Zero Gravity Messenger is ready???

Comment

Is there a date yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tebnewyork View Post
                  Is there a date yet?
                  Okay, I'm going to share dates with you as well!

Click image for larger version

Name:	dates.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	301542
                  -m

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
                    Anyone else want to guess about the non-Muse bag or the different size of a "familiar accessory"?

I am guessing that it is a Q-kit, offered in a medium (maybe even large?) because it has the same naming convention as the OPs, using mini and small instead of small and large. Leaves room for bigger sizes!
                    I vote for a smaller PCSB, the Side Effect and Side Kick were so popular, but heavy for those of us who are travel weight conscious. While the PCSB is a bit big sometimes to use as a purse. I'd love to have a smaller unlined side effect/smaller PCSB that could be a packing cube or an emergency "I've got to go someplace where my backpack is not okay" type purse.

Comment

Quoting some debut info I just posted over in this thread....

Originally posted by Darcy View Post

The debut will be: Tuesday, June 27th at 10:00am Pacific Time.

And it'll be a little different than the last debut....

We have a few small (one of them will really surprise you!) items that will debut on the 27th and will be ready to ship same day. But....

The larger bags (including the bag formerly known as the Muse) will debut as "In Production". That means there will be full pages (photos, description, videos) for each of the designs and you can sign up to be notified via email when they're in-stock, but they won't be ready to ship for 2-12 weeks. To explain why this is the case might reveal too much; we hope it'll be a good thing all around because folks will have more time to research the new bags and make an informed choice. And there will be much to read, watch, and learn about the two new bags... they have some very innovative new design features.
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        Quoting some debut info I just posted over in this thread....

Some level of customization perhaps?

Comment

The larger bags (including the bag formerly known as the Muse) will debut as "In Production". That means there will be full pages (photos, description, videos) for each of the designs and you can sign up to be notified via email when they're in-stock, but they won't be ready to ship for 2-12 weeks.
                          Sigh. I've been waiting for the Muse for what seems like close to 2 years now, so what's 12 more weeks. When they originally said not to make sandwiches for the wait, they weren't kidding.
                          Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

How about... an extra large shop bag? With a zipper!

Comment

Any shop bag with a zipper!

I'm guessing the bigger items will be "in production" so that the one you want doesn't sell out while it's in your cart. Also, they can be sure to know who wants which one and how many to make.

Comment

Working...
                              X