Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*INSIDER INFO w/Photo - My Musings on new things coming from TB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*INSIDER INFO w/Photo - My Musings on new things coming from TB

Oh boy! Are we TB fans in for a treat.

I'd love to shine some light on what's in store, but I best not say too much.

I will say, I LOVE the new bags. "New" as in - not officially announced yet. One was called the Muse. Now, maybe, it's called something else. Is that too much information?

You may be asking yourself. "What? How does this guy know anything about new bags?" Well... I'm the guy who makes all the films for TB. I'm also a looooooong time fan of TB bags. You could say I'm obsessed with them.

Anyhow, I just finished filming the video for The L-- oops, I almost gave away the new name.

Later in the week I'm filming another new bag video. Working hard to get it all done in time. In time for what? Oh, you'll see.

Questions? Ask below.

Oh, almost forgot to post the photo with the new bag in it. Here you go:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TomBihnCloseUp_New_Bag_Called.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	312778

Haha!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Oh so cruel!!!

Comment

YOU RASCAL

Comment

Tease! Just tell us the day we will know?
          A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Comment

Soon-ish. 🤗

Comment

This is a knew level of teasing, what a treat

Maybe tell is if and which bag you might replace with one of the knew ones?

Ilkyway
              “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Love the look of the new bag... if I could SEE it!

Comment

Soooo, it's a reusable garbage bag?

Comment

Careful, my man, or you'll lose the gig.
                    Go Navy

Comment

Some sort of security device to protect people who go jogging down dark paths in deserted parks?
                      ----
                      All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                      Edmund Burke

Comment

I can say I was SHOCKED at how much was being replaced. 😱

Comment

Lightening???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Comment

What a nice surprise.

Darcy just sent me a little surprise to put in one of the videos. It's so cute! I can't look at it without smiling. I'm definitely going to want one in every color, I mean every color - and probably 3 in my favorite color!

I may end up putting it in the video for another new TB bag that I'm shooting tomorrow. I think this bag is also going to be quite popular. I like this bag both ways. Using this bag is like going on an adventure without buying a ticket!

If anyone wants any hints about the bags, feel free to ask.

Comment

Okay I'm asking! And is the two way a shoulder bag/backpack?

Comment

Working...
                              X