Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,428   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream Color Combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlaskaGirl
    replied
    Greetings,
    I've been dreaming of Nordic Halcyon/Ultraviolet. I've got a Maker's Bag in this color way and it makes me swoon. I'd like a Synapse 25, a Side Effect, and a Side Kick in that combination. If I could only have one, it would be the Side Kick.

Now with the new ballistic colors, I'm really undecided because they are all so lovely! elisa

Leave a comment:

• loma
    replied
    Originally posted by Cristina View Post
    Soooo pretty.

Leave a comment:

• LeaAline
    replied
    Mars red with viridian inside, please!!

Leave a comment:

• Crinoidea
    replied
    Originally posted by idbjorh View Post
    My dream combination exists (Black Halcyon / Island), but just not in the bag I want (MCB). argh!
    I have been waiting for this combo since the release of Island. Or Nordic / Island.

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    Dream Color Combinations

Deep blue with dawn (top) and cloud (bottom)

ETA: Deep blue with dawn is just so pretty I could look at it all day.

Leave a comment:

• Snapshot
    replied
    Linen/Ultraviolet SE or SCB would do it for me!

Leave a comment:

• jdowney83
    replied
    Black/Island is my favorite color combination. Hoping to see the NFTD and Hero's Journey in that combo someday. For the new material colors, Black/Grass would probably be my first choice.

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    A return of Sitka and/or conifer, paired with Aubergine would be the dream!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    I think my dream combo would be Fjord exterior and an Azalea halcyon interior (we are dreaming here, right??)

Are we supposed to answer with colours that are in production? Then... I will echo the harmonisers and say a Deep Blue and Dawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• UpToNoGood
    replied
    Originally posted by idbjorh View Post
    My dream combination exists (Black Halcyon / Island), but just not in the bag I want (MCB). argh!
    I think this would be a great combo for the PU and the Cafe Bags, too!

Leave a comment:

• idbjorh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rocks
    replied
    I forgot to ask for deep blue/dawn. That would be so peaceful and lovely. Black/dawn would be nice too.
    I love the new grass color, but not with deep blue. It's a hard color to pair with. Maybe coyote/ grass?

Leave a comment:

• artofeverydaylife
    replied
    Ooooh, with the release of the new 525 Ballistic I think I just must have a Synapse 25 in Deep Blue, but it's only showing with the Grass right now, and I just can't get on board with that shade of green. My all-time favorite, and current bag, combo is Navy/Ultraviolet, so either Deep Blue/Ultraviolet (if that's a possible material combo) or Deep Blue/Viridian would be my dream Synapse 25.

Leave a comment:

• haraya
    replied
    I would love to see a Luminary in Cloud (ext)/Alphaviolet (interior)! Or Cloud/Viridian!!

And I wish we could have another round of limited-edition Little Swifts with the new ballistic fabrics. (I could see this being a yearly release, or even a preorder-style setup!) An Alpha/Cloud LS would be dreamy. But since we can't have LS any more, then an Alpha/Cloud or a black/Alpha Swift would be smashing!

And because I missed out on the Kelly SCB, now I want a Viridian SCB!! 😊
    Last edited by haraya; 07-08-2017, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sarah_atx
    replied
    Since Island became a permanent color, Burnt Orange / Island has been my dream combo.

Now with all the new ballistic colors I don't even know where to begin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X