Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,842   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Cell

Hi guys

Done my research, have a Sony PCG TR1A vaio, need a size 5 brain cell to protect it. One question, its 10.6", i.e. how much space would i have for my mouse (Tiny one) and my adapter cable unit??? And, would i be able to put a freudian slip (not sure if this is correct) in the bag itself???

Cheers
    polignac

Hello Polignac,

The Brain Cell is designed to hold only your notebook. The Freudian Slip could accompany the size 5 Brain Cell in another case, such as the Smart Alec backpack. You could also place your Brain Cell in the ID Messenger bag.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Maverick
    -m

Comment

Maverick is mostly on the money here, except that the Brain Cell does have a stretch mesh pocket on the front that would hold your tiny mouse and a few other items, like maybe two decks of cards and a Toblerone.
      I'm not sure what an "adapter cable unit" is, but it might fit as well.

Comment

I was surprised by how big (and useful) the mesh pocket on the brain cell is - it fits my extra battery, mouse, power adapter, and a couple of cables, which is all I need to carry with my tablet usually.

I have a snake charmer, but rarely use it because the mesh pocket fits everything I need.

Comment

Brain Cell

Can a Brain Cell be purchased later? I am interested in the ID, but don't want to purchase the Brain Cell for my notebood yet.

Comment

Re: Brain Cell

Sure! You can purchase the ID seperately, through our Web site or over the phone.

Originally posted by daoyee
            Can a Brain Cell be purchased later? I am interested in the ID, but don't want to purchase the Brain Cell for my notebood yet.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
            X