Cache with Rails system for a MacBook Pro 15'' Non-Retina Mid 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cache with Rails system for a MacBook Pro 15'' Non-Retina Mid 2012

Hi, everyone. I just got my Synapse 25 bag and I'm so excited to be here. I'd like to buy a Cache with Rails system for my MacBook Pro 15'' Non-Retina Mid 2012 version. I saw Tom Bihn website only sells cache with rails for MacBook Pro Retina versions. Could anyone please let me know where can I buy the correct size to fit my 15'' Non-Retina MacBook Pro?

On a second note, I purchased the bag used on eBay but it doesn't come with the waist strap. May I ask if the waist strap normally comes with Synapse 25 bag or is it an extra accessory which I would need to buy? Thank you very much for your help.

Welcome to the forums, @hungryfool,

The size 4Z cache fits the earlier 15" (Non-Retina) MacBook Pro (and the size 6Z cache fits the 13" non-retina MacBook Pros). You can look up the size specifications of caches in the laptop fit guide; then go order the Size 6Z vertical cache with rails.

On a second note, I purchased the bag used on eBay but it doesn't come with the waist strap. May I ask if the waist strap normally comes with Synapse 25 bag or is it an extra accessory which I would need to buy? Thank you very much for your help.
    From the product page:
    The Synapse 25 features adjustable and removable sternum and waist straps with leave-no-trace hardware: if you don't like or don't use your waist or sternum strap, remove them and leave (almost) nothing behind (a design inspired by nature).

You can also separately order/purchase the
    1" Gatekeeper Waist Strap. Another option is the 1" Padded Hip Belt. (I typically use that padded hip belt with the Smart Alec, but not with the Synapse. You could ask for other opinions of other forum members).

HTH

moriond

Comment

Working...
    X