Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,399   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, FlorBeadle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Your Order Has Been Delivered" Email Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Your Order Has Been Delivered" Email Notification

High accolades to the Tom Bihn Crew!

Wow! I've never received an email notification about the delivery of an order before. From anyone. What an absolutely awesome idea! And it was flawless, too.

Thank you! Thank you! And Thank you again! Because you are the most fantastic company ever! elisa

I got that same email today for my DLBC!!!

Comment

You can also sign up for them. Once you get a tracking number, log in on the delivery services website and it will not only give you delivery information but status updates along the way.
      Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Working...
      X