Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,399   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, FlorBeadle.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking your collective wisdom to pick out business bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by backpack View Post

How many socks do you fit in your shoes?
    I can get 2 pairs of socks in each of my husband's shoes. The rest of the socks go in the folds of my husband's pants to prevent creases, and to bulk up the edges of the Eagle Creek packing folder so it doesn't bulge in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
      Laptop into the backpack strap compartment if you leave the backpack straps out.
      I've done this with an A45. I took a trip to San Francisco in the Spring (still need to post pictures?) and I kept a DLBP and my laptop in the backstrap compartment.

Comment

I haven't had a problem doing weeklong trips in the WF. I have only brought 2 suit jackets on one occasion, wearing one and packing the other. I am 6'3", 195, 12D shoes. I will usually wear the heavier of the jackets, and pack whatever else.

I generally don't pack dress shoes, and if I do, they tend to be venetian loafers that can accommodate some squish to share a packing cube with a toiletry kit.

Best I have done with a full size laptop was 5 days while wearing the only suit jacket, and using spacebags for the clothes.

Comment

Working...
        X