Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,774   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLBC as a diaper bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLBC as a diaper bag

My wife and I had our first child a few weeks ago, he is really amazing!

For a diaper bag I had always planned on using my LCB, as the quick access from the top of it would work well for grabbing things fast. My wife has a large diaper bag, but I am not sure what brand it is.

However for me I found a better solution, the DLBC and a large ballistic organiser pouch are a great combination for a diaper bag, I also use a couple of smaller pouches so items are more organised.

The additional pockets in the DLBC also allow me to find things quickly as I know where they are and they won’t be lost at the bottom of the bag.

At the moment I am also using the DLBC as my work EDC, the amount this bag can hold and the many different scenarios I can use it for is much more than I expected.

Has anyone else tried using the DLBC as a diaper bag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JonC; 09-15-2017, 12:16 PM.

Congratulations @JonC! I didn't discover Tom Bihn until my kids were well past the diaper stage...however I can say that there will be phases where your sweet little one will go through an alarming amount of clothes and diapers and you will certainly need the LCB!
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Comment

Working...
    X