Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Debut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Debut?

Is there a schedule for when we can expect a debut? I'm anxiously awaiting whatever Tom might be working on - hopefully a 17" x 11" luminary...
    Last edited by Traveltech; 09-19-2017, 08:07 PM.
    Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

... and a zip-top shop bag? And a DLBP and Side Kicks in 525 Ballistic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

NO. The next debut shall be the Smart Alex 2.0. One bag to rule us all! [emoji1]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd just be happy if they use the new wonderful and bright color 210 ballistic nylon to make Packing Cube Shoulder Bags and Packing Cube Backpacks (WF version).

Comment

The next debut will have a mini-MB in the 450 ci range for the perfect EDC. OR ELSE

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post
            I'd just be happy if they use the new wonderful and bright color 210 ballistic nylon to make Packing Cube Shoulder Bags and Packing Cube Backpacks (WF version).
            Ditto to hoping for PCSBs in the new colors!

Comment

Zip top shop bags would do me in. I'd have to buy them all.

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                Zip top shop bags would do me in. I'd have to buy them all.
                Yes please!

Comment

Last year I saw a zipped top tote bag in Iberian dyneema hanging off a stroller at Tokyo Disneyland. My immediate thought was, first, that's not Tom Bihn even though it's Iberian dyneema, and the second thought was, wow, the zipped top is cool. Makes everything secure. Now, mind you, it wasn't as pretty as the TB large and small shop bags. It was just straight across on top, but did the job of keeping everything secure. I wished I would have taken a picture of it, but there was no good way to do that with the parents of the baby sitting right there. So add my voice to the many who want a zippered shop bag.
                  Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    What bag/accessories are you carrying (items + colors)?

I'm currently testing two new prototypes, and a third will be coming to me soon. They're all so different and I love both of the ones I'm testing, but the third... I'm very excited for that one.
                    (Quoting here so as not to be off topic in the other thread)

You wouldn't be in the mood for dropping hints, would you @Darcy? Maybe a hint about that third one and why you're so excited about it? :-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Alas, I've been sworn to secrecy while these new designs are in development.... I do think they will be worth the wait!
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Hi Darcy,
                        Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        Alas, I've been sworn to secrecy while these new designs are in development.... I do think they will be worth the wait!
                        In keeping with your long tradition of evil hinting, perhaps you could at least share with us when we might see/get more details about these prototypes?

moriond

Comment

I would like to volunteer to test and provide feedback in any concept products. There would be little risk of someone spying it here in Montana.

I know the answer but had to offer.
                          Last edited by SKIMT; 09-20-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I would also be happy to volunteer as a tester here in New Zealand. Probably even less risk of someone seeing it than in Montana!
                            A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

[QUOTE=SKIMT;149850]I would like to volunteer to test and provide feedback in any concept products. There would be little risk of someone spying it here in Montana.

Hey SKIMT! I'm in Missoula...what town are you in? And yeah, haven't spotted any other TB fans here.
                              Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                              Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                              Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Working...
                              X