Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,775   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hint: Adjusting the Road Duffel Shoulder Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hint: Adjusting the Road Duffel Shoulder Strap

This has probably been said before, but I'll say it again in case anyone else missed the memo (like me!).

I have the Medium Road Duffel (love it). But the shoulder strap pad never sat on my shoulder. The strap pad on the Road Duffel can't slide over the tri-glide (the part where you feed the strap through to adjust the length). When I adjusted the strap to the right length for me, the strap pad was in the wrong spot.

So I called the ever-awesome Kat. She told me that although the strap pad can't go over the tri-glide, it CAN go over the snap hooks at the end of the strap. So you take off the strap pad completely and then feed it onto the other end. Success!

Growing up, a friend and I learned "If you don't succeed: try, try again." But she changed it for her kids. "If at first you don't succeed: try, try again, take a deep breath, and try a different way."

I think I need to take a deep breath, because when the shoulder pad couldn't slide one way, it never dawned on me to slide it the other way!
    Last edited by K9TB; 09-21-2017, 10:57 AM.
    What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Interesting!!!! I would have cut off the Tri-glide and re-sewed it to a better length for me.

Comment

Working...
    X