Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,528   Members: 6,459   Active Members: 326
Welcome to our newest member, jammyjam.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

imago in plum?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    imago in plum?

    hi, will there be a version of the imago in plum, either as the main or secondary colour?

    i've a suggestion as well - it'd be great if the product page could show photos of the bag interior for each colour combination.

    #2
    Originally posted by rochford View Post
    hi, will there be a version of the imago in plum, either as the main or secondary colour?
    Hi,
    Isn't there already an option for the Imago in Plum/Olive/Olive (Cordura) listed on the Imago product page, with a sample color of the interior shown in the view f mouseover?

    moriond

    Comment


      #3
      oh, yes there is! i'd thought the only colours that were available were those listed in the swatches under the image. thanks!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by rochford View Post
        oh, yes there is! i'd thought the only colours that were available were those listed in the swatches under the image. thanks!
        That is a bit confusing, and we're working on changing that. But for now, be sure to look in the drop-down color selection menu for a list of all available color combinations.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

        Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Darcy

          From the pictures, crimson/steel/steel features a different design from the others (the line on the cover curves down to the bottom right instead of upwards). Which are the other colours featuring this design?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rochford View Post
            Hi Darcy

            From the pictures, crimson/steel/steel features a different design from the others (the line on the cover curves down to the bottom right instead of upwards).
            That's a previous flap design: no current Imago bags have that flap design..they now all have the curvier design seen in the first picture. Sorry for the confusion!
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

            Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

            Comment


              #7
              Hi, could you include colour swatches for sage and hunter please? thanks!

              Comment


                #8
                <a href="http://tombihn.com/Merchant2/images/swatches/sage.html">
                Sage</a>
                <P>
                <a href="http://tombihn.com/Merchant2/images/swatches/hunter.html">
                Hunter</a>

                Comment

                Working...
                X