Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear

Large Cafe Bag, PCSB and Side Effect in Nordic traveled with me across the country from Montana to Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Maine. The PCSB, filled with items I wanted easy access to in the hotel, such as jammies, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc, fit into the bottom of the LCB. I put the Side Effect, used as my purse, on top. Then was able to fit the latest Stephen King book too! The Mini OP in Sitka held my phone charger battery pack. I just love how versatile these bags are.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 12.23.39 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	312960
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Originally posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    Large Cafe Bag, PCSB and Side Effect in Nordic traveled with me across the country from Montana to Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Maine. The PCSB, filled with items I wanted easy access to in the hotel, such as jammies, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc, fit into the bottom of the LCB. I put the Side Effect, used as my purse, on top. Then was able to fit the latest Stephen King book too! The Mini OP in Sitka held my phone charger battery pack. I just love how versatile these bags are.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19175[/ATTACH]
    What did you use as your main "luggage bag" or did all your clothes fit into the lcb?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

I used a #4 size Best American Duffle. I've had it about 15 years, well before I heard about Tom Bihn. Since we traveled by car, I didn't worry about packing lightly. The duffle is red and blue, the same blue as Nordic. So I was very coordinated. :-)
      Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
      Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
      Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Working...
      X