Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Bag Padded belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Bag Padded belt

Is there a timeframe on the Brain bag padded belt? I have been using my B.B. as my work bag and a padded belt would help!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

We're expecting those back in stock very soon! I heard from the production manager that they should be back in about a week.

And in case you didn't see it, you can go to directly to the Brain Bag Padded Hip Belt page and sign up for email notification of availability.

Comment

Oh! Thanks.
      Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Comment

One belt ordered.
        Joi Edwards

Comment

And now both ordered.
          Joi Edwards

Comment

Working...
          X