Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ID in black/steel/cayenne - pictures?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ID in black/steel/cayenne - pictures?

    Hi, everyone!

    This is a request for owners of ID bags in black/steel/cayenne: could you please post some pictures of the bag?
    I've been trying to decide between the color options, and it would be very helpful to "see" it!

    Thanks!

    #2
    My camera's back in action, so I'll try to get some up within the next week or so. Suffice it to say the colors are great - I'm a big fan of the cayenne interior.

    Comment


      #3
      Nice to hear that!

      I'll be waiting for them!

      Comment


        #4
        Even more cayenne . . .

        Darcy,
        Originally posted by helder_jb View Post
        Hi, everyone!

        This is a request for owners of ID bags in black/steel/cayenne: could you please post some pictures of the bag?
        I've been trying to decide between the color options, and it would be very helpful to "see" it!

        Thanks!
        Any chance of adding cayenne ultrasuede linings to the pockets as mentioned in this post? That would be a wicked touch to the color combination.

        moriond

        Comment


          #5
          Here you go!
          Attached Files
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

          Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

          Comment


            #6
            Thank you, Darcy!!

            It's beautiful!

            Comment


              #7
              It's a great color combination.

              Expect to see more all-new pictures of the ID soon!
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

              Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

              Comment


                #8
                Suggestion for the Black/Steel/Cayenne ID Bag

                Originally posted by moriond View Post
                Darcy,
                Any chance of adding cayenne ultrasuede linings to the pockets as mentioned in this post? That would be a wicked touch to the color combination.

                moriond
                Bump! (Just a suggestion, you know.)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by moriond View Post
                  Bump! (Just a suggestion, you know.)
                  And a great one! The Cayenne Ultrasuede is a handsome fabric. That said, everyone is pretty much OK with Black (the current color of Ultrasuede used to line those pockets) and while some folks (me included) with love the Cayenne there's other folks who just don't like that color. I think it's more likely that you'll see Ultrasuede colors like Cayenne used on bags that Tom designs specifically around the Ultrasuede fabric.

                  Remember, everyone: Ultrasuede with a capital U is real, genuine Ultrasuede. "ultrasuede" with a lower case u is the cheap, knock-off stuff. We only use Ultrasuede with the capital U.
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                  Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The ID does not seem to come in Black/Steel/Cayenne anymore for online purchase. Can someone please post a pic of the Black/Black/Cayenne?
                    Check out my for TB's Laptop Bags (H/V Brain Cell and Cache), extensible to other bags in general

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by bagman View Post
                      The ID does not seem to come in Black/Steel/Cayenne anymore for online purchase. Can someone please post a pic of the Black/Black/Cayenne?
                      x2 I would like to see this.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        http://schwarztech.us/reviews/tombihnid
                        Check out my for TB's Laptop Bags (H/V Brain Cell and Cache), extensible to other bags in general

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X