Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,756   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggest new Imago color combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm/Cork/Cayenne

or Navy/Cork/Storm

for the next next ones, if cork is going to be back

Comment

How about an Imago that is slate gray on the outside, with a dark purple swish of color on the flap and wasabi inside? I would buy a million of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by listgirl View Post
        How about an Imago that is slate gray on the outside, with a dark purple swish of color on the flap and wasabi inside? I would buy a million of them!!

I like that a lot! Maybe in the next batch. (That wouldn't come out until October/November.)
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Darcy:

I vote for black, black, cayenne!

(And might there be a hand grip on the next iteration of the Imago?......)

Comment

Originally posted by bbcamp View Post
            Darcy:

I vote for black, black, cayenne!

(And might there be a hand grip on the next iteration of the Imago?......)
            Take a look at this post from Darcy and read through the surrounding posts in the thread Why no handle on the Imago?. Since you were one of the posters in that thread, you might ask Darcy for an update on Tom's thoughts about a redesign. And as for the black, black, cayenne combination, see my suggestion for adding cayenne Ultrasuede pockets to this color combination in the ID and Imago, and Darcy's reply (not likely to be enough people who like this for it to happen).
            Last edited by moriond; 08-09-2008, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I think there already is one.

I bought a Blues Bag and a Black/Black/Wasabi for a friend from the last batch of Imagos that came out. Both bags had a hand strap similar to that on the Cafe Bag. It's supremely useful.

Oddly enough though, both bags also have some sort of strap going over the top of the zippers on either suede pocket on the sides that prevent them from completely closing. It's a very small opening, nothing could get through, but I've often wondered why it's there. <shrug>
              Loving life with my Imago.

Comment

I believe those are to route earphone cords through.

Comment

Navy/Storm/Sapphire is one of the most popular color combinations of Imago ever - good work, guys!
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

As a very happy owner of a Hunter/Steel/Steel bag from a while back, I've got to say that I've gotten a lot of compliments on the Hunter color. Now that I've seen the "Blues Bag" online I think it is very handsome. Although a Navy/Navy/Sapphire or Navy/Navy/Storm would really appeal to my more color-conservative friends. (That navy power color thing!)

--Adi

Comment

Cocoa/Cork/Wasabi or Olive/Cork/Wasabi, if you're going the Earth tones route...
                      Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

Comment

Working...
                      X