Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,933   Members: 7,253   Active Members: 182
Welcome to our newest member, miritum.

Purse plus Parental Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vennemec
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2014

Purse plus Parental Unit

My husband and I recently welcomed our daughter in March. We bought a Parental Unit to use as our diaper bag. I usually carry a crossbody purse, but that's not really working now that we have a diaper bag. Any ideas on a different bag to use as a purse or how to carry some purse items in the Parental Unit?

Thanks!
  • melminimalist
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2016

Side effect or side kick depending on how big you need a personal purse to be.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

• Cristina
      Volunteer Moderator
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by vennemec View Post
      My husband and I recently welcomed our daughter in March. We bought a Parental Unit to use as our diaper bag. I usually carry a crossbody purse, but that's not really working now that we have a diaper bag. Any ideas on a different bag to use as a purse or how to carry some purse items in the Parental Unit?

Thanks!
      I just got a Parental Unit, and I love it because I can get at my stuff without taking it off. I find that a Side Effect fits really well in the center slot of the sidepocket. I put my phone in the outermost smallest pocket.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
      X