Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,384   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Small Cafe Bag in Storm/Cayenne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Small Cafe Bag in Storm/Cayenne

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! I may just have to order it! Except that I already have a Small Cafe Bag that I love!!!! What to do!?

Maybe the Synapse can have this kind of color combo????

I'm so glad that you like it, Just! I think it's a beautiful color combination, too, especially because it's unexpected....we never thought of putting those two colors together until we saw the rolls of fabric of each color next to each other.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I really like that color combination. Makes me want to get one! Alas, my Ristretto would get jealous.

Comment

I'd love to see the synapse in that color. I'd definitely buy it.

Comment

Will there be any bags with some Cayenne on the outside?
          Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi Jill View Post
            Will there be any bags with some Cayenne on the outside?
            Only the Brain Cell, the Snake Charmer, and maybe Organizer Pouches will have an exterior of Cayenne. Our Cayenne is 500 denier Cordura -- most of our bags are made with an exterior of 1000d Cordura or 1050d ballistic nylon.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
            X