Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,773   Posts: 190,622   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil hints Darcy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinKnight View Post
    Hi Darcy! So it sounds like no new backpacks for a while? Was there a blog post about the new backpack that I missed?
    Hi TinKnight

There's several different backpack designs in the works and I don't think we've shared any details about them so far. Because of how the creative process works here (and how we make space for it to work) we don't have an estimate as to when they will be released. I'll share some news when one is 100% for sure done and we've completed the PPB (Pre-Production Batch) for the bag.

Originally posted by G42 View Post
    Appreciate the product pages posting prior to purchase window opening - much better for thoughtful evaluation, thanks
    Noted, and thanks for the feedback: it lets us know what we're doing is a good thing, so we'll keep on doing it.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Yay!!! I'm toteally excited for totes! I appreciate the time to plan my purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by twosandalz View Post
        Yay!!! I'm toteally excited for totes! I appreciate the time to plan my purchase.
        Same, I don't like a scrum! There will still be a bit of a frenzy when items come into production (as there was with the Travel Cubelet) but I love a few days to think and plan and I know I am not the only one who considers how new bags and colors fit in with my existing collection.

Comment

Oh please, please... let there be a tote/backpack and let there be new colors!

Comment

Is the debut still scheduled for this week???
            Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Originally posted by Traveltech View Post
              Is the debut still scheduled for this week???
              I'm wondering the same. Do they usually send an email to their customer list when there is a launch, or do I need to compulsively check this site?

Comment

We expect the pages for the new designs to go up sometime this Wednesday! Remember: the bags won't be available for order on Wednesday. Everyone will have a few days to learn more about them before we make them available for order.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I'm so, so hoping for a real laptop bag...

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
                    I'm so, so hoping for a real laptop bag...
                    Don't want to leave you waiting and hoping so I'll say: while you could carry a laptop or tablet in one of the toteally toterific new designs (I did that yesterday), none of them are laptop bags. Or briefcases, travel bags, or backpacks.

Comment

Boo. Was hoping for new clamshell backpack... Will keep waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        Don't want to leave you waiting and hoping so I'll say: while you could carry a laptop or tablet in one of the toteally toterific new designs (I did that yesterday), none of them are laptop bags. Or briefcases, travel bags, or backpacks.
                        I am so excited for this. My life right now is a constant game of How Many Bags Can I Hang on the Stroller and the zippered shop bags would help me play this game without worrying about things falling out/being taken out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
                          I am so excited for this. My life right now is a constant game of How Many Bags Can I Hang on the Stroller and the zippered shop bags would help me play this game without worrying about things falling out/being taken out.
                          you realize that we now expect photos of this tetris-like event!
                          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
                            ...and I know I am not the only one who considers how new bags and colors fit in with my existing collection.
                            How many of us do this almost every day?

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                              you realize that we now expect photos of this tetris-like event!
                              I should have taken one yesterday, when I had six bags, a cardboard box, and a sun tent! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                                Sad to hear that as I’m looking for something for a 15” MBP, but still excited for new totes. I love my LSB and use it every day!
                                Boots, Bags, and Beer. (And Coffee)

Comment

Working...
                                X