What happened to Coyote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dom View Post
    ME TOO! I have a SK in Aubergine/Northwest Sky which I absolutely adore. Look inside it and you'll find my TB clear wallet, small DOP and the ghost whale in Coyote. If TB does make a SK in Coyote, I might just "have to" get it hahah!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I have multiple SKs (such a perfect size EDC!), but my favorite/most used is my Aubergine/Island; Aubergine makes me happy. My first Coyote was Nik’s Wallet #1 and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
      And there it is.... 'in production'

woot!
      The dream has arrived!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] can’t wait. Better save up some money now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just received my Coyote pilot and it’s odd how no picture I have ever seen accurately captures the tone of that colour. It looks so much better in real life and I can’t help but recommend people to request for a swatch if you are considering.

Comment

Oh man. And coyote A45. I assumed it wouldn’t ever be a thing again, so I got an A45 in burnt orange. Mildest regrets. Only because coyote is just that nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think a Parental Unit in Coyote would be awesome. There are some pics floating around of a PU in Coyote...

Here, found the thread I was thinking of: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...ntal-unit.html

It looks lovely with Steel, but it would be just as lovely with NWS. I don't really need another bag, but a PU in Coyote would definitely be tempting. And it's a great gender neutral color in case it ever gets used for the original purpose of the bag.

Comment

Working...
            X