Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,379   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Cell Orientation and Size with Brain Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Cell Orientation and Size with Brain Bag

Will the size 4 Horizontal Brain cell fit in a Brain Bag? I have a Super Ego which is nice, but I want the Brain Bag, too. However, I am hoping I don't have to buy a vertical brain cell for the same powerbook G4 computer. Would I be able to use the Size 4 Horizontal Brain Cell in the Brain Bag?

Thanks,

Tom
    Super Ego Steel/Wasabi, Horizontal Brain Cell 4, Horizontal Brain Cell 4Z, Imago Steel/Cayenne, TriStar Steel/Solar, Brain Bag (Black), various Clear Organizer Pouches, Clear Organizer Wallet, Snake Charmer, Vertical Freudian Slip, Horizontal Freudian Slip, Vertical Brain Cell 4Z

Hi Tom,
    Originally posted by tommylane View Post
    Will the size 4 Horizontal Brain cell fit in a Brain Bag? I have a Super Ego which is nice, but I want the Brain Bag, too. However, I am hoping I don't have to buy a vertical brain cell for the same powerbook G4 computer. Would I be able to use the Size 4 Horizontal Brain Cell in the Brain Bag?
    The answer to this is yes; if you look at the add-on options at the page for the Brain Bag the Horizontal Brain Cell drop-down menu includes options for sizes 3S, 4, 4X, 5, 6, 6T, and 6X. Laptops requiring Size 1 or Size 2S Brain Cells can fit into the Brain Bag in Vertical Brain Cells.

Comment

Working...
    X