Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,428   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse

Just wondering if there's any news yet on when it will be available. Has it taken a backseat to some of the newer bags that are being designed?

Yeah, I really want to know about the Synapse too. =) I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed to find that there's going to be a backpack designed for traveling, because that will be a big part of why I'll use the Synapse. I needed a backpack for when I fly. I'm consoling myself by assuming that maybe the special TSA backpack will be too big for me or something.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Originally posted by mrae View Post
      Just wondering if there's any news yet on when it will be available. Has it taken a backseat to some of the newer bags that are being designed?
      It's almost finished! Right now, it's more a question of fitting it into our busy Seattle factory production schedule....
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
      X