Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,768   Posts: 190,599   Members: 6,653   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, larson58.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffs
    replied
    Is there any realistic chance of the Shadow Guide making a re-appearance? Trying to decide if I should go all in on a second hand one that is being sold.. even if the Shadow Guide wont be produced again for a year or years I don't mind waiting, but I would hate to miss the opportunity and never be able to get my hands on what seems to be the perfect bag to me.

Leave a comment:

• Katsage
    replied
    I would want a smaller pop tote with cross body strap and the organization of the makers bag. But I could see a tote into a backpack working for me as well.

Leave a comment:

• Carrie
    replied
    Wishing for more large bags in Dawn, especially the Maker’s Bag or Pilot. Would also enjoy more Halcyon colors. Maybe Dawn Halcyon?

Can’t wait to see what they replace Iberian and Wasabi with.

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by elainebinca View Post
    I would love a wallet that allows US currency to fit without folding on the back section, plus the 2 wavy pocket set-ups in the current wallet. Folded bills make the wallet far bulkier and I can’t tell how much is in there (I have teens—is it a few random $1s, or could there be a $20 still hiding in there?). The front clear section could have a vertical seam to allow cards to sit in separate windows side by side. I love to see at a glance that my driver’s license and debit card are present and accounted for. Lightest nylon halcyon possible, and I’d be in <3!
    You're almost describing one of Allett's wallets--you might want to check those out! The ones where two cards sit side by side don't have clear windows, but enough of the card sticks out that I think you'd still be able to make sure your license and debit card were both there. (I first heard of Allett during a visit to the TB showroom. One of the other customers pulled out a very slim wallet in a style I admired and I asked him where he'd bought it.)

Leave a comment:

• elainebinca
    replied
    I would love a wallet that allows US currency to fit without folding on the back section, plus the 2 wavy pocket set-ups in the current wallet. Folded bills make the wallet far bulkier and I can’t tell how much is in there (I have teens—is it a few random $1s, or could there be a $20 still hiding in there?). The front clear section could have a vertical seam to allow cards to sit in separate windows side by side. I love to see at a glance that my driver’s license and debit card are present and accounted for. Lightest nylon halcyon possible, and I’d be in <3!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    More ultraviolet everything, like a UV Travel Cubelet and an Aubergine 525/UV Parental Unit. Also a last run of everything in Violet Aether before it goes (especially A30 small laundry cubes)

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    Black halcyon and ultraviolet combination on the new Synik 30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jdowney83
    replied
    Larger Yeoman Duffel, looking for one that is in the 90-100L range and fits most checked luggage requirements of 62 total linear inches.

Made in USA patch to come back

Leave a comment:

• Rei
    replied
    Originally posted by kathryn View Post
    Instead of a duffle/backpack combo, I'd love to see a +/-25L tote/backpack combo, along the lines of Lolë's Lily Bag or JanSport's Lantern Tote. TB totes and backpacks are both so awesome on their own, why not a mash-up?
    yes!
    yesyesyes

tote-backpack it is what I am looking for

I am still wanting a shoulder packing cube with added attachment points in order to transform into (vertical) backpack

Leave a comment:

• kathryn
    replied
    Instead of a duffle/backpack combo, I'd love to see a +/-25L tote/backpack combo, along the lines of Lolë's Lily Bag or JanSport's Lantern Tote. TB totes and backpacks are both so awesome on their own, why not a mash-up?

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    I received my fine new 210 ballistic Black Travel Cubelet yesterday... I'm going to use it in place of a Lower Module Pocket on my Black halcyon Smart Alec.... but the 210 Black ballistic makes me want a regular Cubelet in that colour too!
    Since most of my TB stuff is in colours, the black is actually a welcome contrast

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by Cristina View Post
    Let’s bring back Forest or Conifer as a 525!
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Leave a comment:

• gqb
    replied
    Originally posted by Cristina View Post
    YES PLEASE x 1,000,000,000,000

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lia
    replied
    I just want to mention that Tom Bihn has granted my wishes multiple times: A30 in Nordic/NWS, 3DOCs in 210 ballistic, zip top shop bags, an S22 with a laptop compartment... it's like Tom Bihn lives in my head and knows exactly how my life works.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X