Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,740   Posts: 190,273   Members: 6,600   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, uflbarry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skirata44
    replied
    I would absolutely LOVE if when the Synik got a guide edition, it was available in the 22L size instead of just the 30L. It would be an insta-buy for me.

Leave a comment:

• mgnsimmons3
    replied
    Looking for Sitka to return!

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Bring back the Stuffed Bat, please! Would have ordered in bulk way back when if I had known it was being retired!

Doggo loved it for many years and now we need a replacement *sweatdrop*

Leave a comment:

• arimat
    replied
    I'd really like to buy a Maker's Bag, but I really don't want a Halcyon interior. It'd also be great to have a similar footprint with a zipper closing it up.

Leave a comment:

• gregcswanson
    replied
    Originally posted by aedifica View Post
    I was trying to think what the next logical name is in the sequence from Co-Pilot to Pilot to... Air Traffic Controller?
    Captain?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by GrussGott View Post
    For 2019 or 2020: A "Pilot Plus" / shoulder-carry S19/22 bag

* Same bag and dimensions as the pilot except an inch or two wider, taller, deeper
    * Dedicated main compartment laptop sleeve in the back either suspended or bottom-padded, with a tablet pocket (an additional side zip for that would be so cool! With one of those zipper stopper fabric flaps)
    * New center main compartment with Western Flyer like zipped divider and the same pockets as the existing pilot main compartment (to the left/right of the divider flap)

Maybe this is the Trinity ... if not, this is the missing Bihn Bag for business travelers!
    I was trying to think what the next logical name is in the sequence from Co-Pilot to Pilot to... Air Traffic Controller?

Leave a comment:

• gregcswanson
    replied
    I would like a slight modification on the pilot (maybe the small trinity will make this request redundant) so that the luggage bypass through is taller, and zippered at the top too.

I never use the luggage bypass through, but with a zipper at the top and more height I would use it for a tablet or small laptop.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• GrussGott
    replied
    For 2019 or 2020: A "Pilot Plus" / shoulder-carry S19/22 bag

* Same bag and dimensions as the pilot except an inch or two wider, taller, deeper
    * Dedicated main compartment laptop sleeve in the back either suspended or bottom-padded, with a tablet pocket (an additional side zip for that would be so cool! With one of those zipper stopper fabric flaps)
    * New center main compartment with Western Flyer like zipped divider and the same pockets as the existing pilot main compartment (to the left/right of the divider flap)

Maybe this is the Trinity ... if not, this is the missing Bihn Bag for business travelers!
    Last edited by GrussGott; 12-03-2019, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Carrie
    replied
    Originally posted by bluedawg View Post
    seconded! ❤️
    Third! Side Kick in black/island is my EDC. Would be thrilled for Logic Blue or Dawn.

Leave a comment:

• fredlet
    replied
    I’d love the hero’s journey personal item sold on its own with black inside and out! [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bluedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by kmw View Post
    ... I'd LOVE to see Side Kicks in the new Seapine and Logic Blue recycled fabrics.
    seconded! ❤️

Leave a comment:

• azilet
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby View Post
    A larger wallet for those of us who want a) a place to put coins and b) to carry unfolded bills (how can you know how much money you have if your bills are folded and stuffed into a tiny pocket?)
    Me too, yes please!!! (and with a ring so as to be able to attach it to a strap.)

Leave a comment:

• kmw
    replied
    I was comparing HLT2 and Side Kick dimensions (the latter is a hair larger in all dimensions) and realizing I'd LOVE to see Side Kicks in the new Seapine and Logic Blue recycled fabrics.

Leave a comment:

• kmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Shortie View Post
    The Icon looks like a great bag, just what I was looking for when I went on vacation earlier this year. I have only one request for the Icon: can you please offer more of the bags with black zippers instead of colored ones?
    In addition to hoping for a Seapine and Logic Blue Icon in particular with black zippers, I'm hoping for larger size Icons for us larger size folks (Super Icon?).

A Seapine Icon equivalent to a Large Cafe Bag would be amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    The Icon looks like a great bag, just what I was looking for when I went on vacation earlier this year. I have only one request for the Icon: can you please offer more of the bags with black zippers instead of colored ones?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X