Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,277   Members: 6,719   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, tinacap77.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 wish list

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by panda2mama View Post
    Guide's Edition S19! Just because no one asked, doesn't mean no one wants it.
    YES YES YES
    just a Bihnion here

    Comment


      Guides Edition SA with UMP & LMP

      Comment


        Small and Medium Yeoman to have shoulder strap hooks on the side to allow them to be carried vertical and closer to body like a Road Buddy 36 or the Aeronauts. Knowing the Small and Medium Yeoman to be near exact dimensions of A30 and A45, respectively, the addition of this attachment location would allow a basic carry-on item.

        Comment


          Still wishing for a slightly larger NFTD sort of a bag, but not as big as a Road Buddy 36. I know the Yeomans offer an alternative but a little bit of exterior organisation would be so useful! I love my YDs, NFTD and RB but........

          Comment


            Originally posted by KAB View Post
            Still wishing for a slightly larger NFTD sort of a bag, but not as big as a Road Buddy 36. I know the Yeomans offer an alternative but a little bit of exterior organisation would be so useful! I love my YDs, NFTD and RB but........
            Have you decided against an A30? I am guessing you don’t want backpack straps (and the added expense that the more complicated construction brings)?

            Comment


              I would like a mesh cubelet.
              Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

              Comment


                Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
                I would like a mesh cubelet.
                we could call it a meshlet
                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

                Comment


                  More Olive Green! <3 that color!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by kr1pto View Post
                    More Olive Green! <3 that color!
                    +1, except if they did that I'd have to rebuy all my TB stuff in Olive...

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Cristina View Post
                      Have you decided against an A30? I am guessing you don’t want backpack straps (and the added expense that the more complicated construction brings)?
                      Had an A30 but never used it. Each time I packed it up and tried with the backpack straps it was just too much for my old back So, RB36 without the unnecessary (for me) backpack straps works well in most instances. Better for me to use a smaller backpack and carry a duffel type bag, NFTD or YD etc

                      Comment


                        please oh please, a better side handle on the Western Flyer, more like the Tristar. The silky weird thing is a quality let-down in an otherwise killer bag - it's like eating an excellent pasta dish and then biting into burnt garlic:



                        Comment


                          I've been wishing for the Luminary 15 in a green. Any green really but I would especially love a green like the olive, verde, or forest colors. I think a forest green would look great with the coyote interior.

                          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by lindsay View Post
                            I've been wishing for the Luminary 15 in a green. Any green really but I would especially love a green like the olive, verde, or forest colors. I think a forest green would look great with the coyote interior.

                            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            Welcome to the Forums @lindsay!

                            I'm pretty sure the Olive 525 ballistic disco'd before the Luminary 15 was created... I have an original Luminary (slightly changed now to be the 12) in Olive and it's a nice green.

                            Hopefully TB will bring back or create a new green in the 525 fabric.
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by G42 View Post
                              Welcome to the Forums @lindsay!

                              I'm pretty sure the Olive 525 ballistic disco'd before the Luminary 15 was created... I have an original Luminary (slightly changed now to be the 12) in Olive and it's a nice green.

                              Hopefully TB will bring back or create a new green in the 525 fabric.
                              Thanks @G42! Yea, I kept eyeing the S19 in olive back when they had that color and when I came back to buy it, the olive color was retired. I was kicking myself for missing out! I just got the SN22 so I'm not looking at the S19 anymore. BUT if they came out with a Luminary 15 (I need the 15 to fit my laptop) in a green, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I'm not missing out on a green TB backpack again!

                              Comment


                                Large knitting stuff sack. Seriously, I'm in the middle of a knitting a one piece sweater and it no longer fits in the medium knitting stuff sack along with the yarn.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X