Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,218   Members: 6,596   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-order for Smart Alec with matching UMP and LMP options. Please.... [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jessmakes View Post
      * new Halcyon colors - bring back Sitka, original Nordic, Zest, and Solar!
      2nd that! [emoji2320]

Comment

For a bit of fun! A Tom Bihn scarf with a zipped pocket and an O-ring on one or both ends, and a lovely big TB aeroplane logo.
        Seriously though, a scarf with such a pocket would be so useful.

Comment

I wished for Viridian as 525 exterior ballistic last year, and even if it's being discontinued, I'll keep wishing.

If not Viridian, then hopefully maybe a brighter blue like French Blue in an exterior material? That and/or a shade of magenta/fuchsia like Azalea would make my year (and break my wallet...).

Other than new colors, maybe Parental Unit or Maker's Bag in 525 ballistic? I've been dithering over whether to get one of those, but I can't decide on a color/fabric. Clearly, what I really need is even more options...

Comment

I’d like to see the cubelets made out of halcyon. I like the size of the cubelet but want them to match with my 3D cubes in halcyon.

Comment

Originally posted by panda2mama View Post
              Pre-order for Smart Alec with matching UMP and LMP options. Please.... [emoji120]

Even my 12 year old can carry it off in style [emoji7]

Comment

Travel cubelet with loops on the side like SE or SK, so I can hook onto the front of SA with gatekeepers.

Comment

A frame sheet for the Brain Bag would be very handy.

Comment

A Travel Cubelet with the interior O-Ring over the side *opposite* instead of *over* the cell phone pocket, or whatever you use the wider interior pocket for =)

Comment

Originally posted by sarepants View Post
                      A Travel Cubelet with the interior O-Ring over the side *opposite* instead of *over* the cell phone pocket, or whatever you use the wider interior pocket for =)
                      *In addition to. Always more O-rings. Always.

Comment

+1 My wallet on a strap is forever getting tangled around whatever I have in the pocket.
                        Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by panda2mama View Post
                          Travel cubelet with loops on the side like SE or SK, so I can hook onto the front of SA with gatekeepers.

I do that today using the o-rings on the TC. It's not as elegant, perhaps, as the loops, but it works. I wouldn't put a gold brick in there, but I usually use it for tissues, snacks, etc., so not heavy.
                          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by sarepants View Post
                            This is exactly why I added my own O-rings to the TC. The one O-ring is in the most inconvenient place.

Comment

Adding my vote for a slightly larger SK, all fabric 3DOC in more colors, and PINK halcyon for interiors!
                              Also I would love a large YSS; sometimes I need that extra sizes and a TSS doesn’t fill that need.

Comment

Maker's Bag.
                                1. Can the zipped pocket on the inside be shifted to the back, like DLBC, so we can easily access some items without opening the flap?
                                2. Not so many small pockets in the front zipped pocket, or at least make them a bit bigger such that they can fit car keys, access keycards, tissue paper packs
                                3. Add pen slots

Comment

Working...
                                X