Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,611   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gqb
    replied
    Mesh 3DOC in 210 ballistic. For some reason I ignore the several all fabric versions I have of this pouch and always reach for the mesh ones.
    I don't like the mesh pattern against the white chequerboard of halcyon, too much going on for me. I have several cordura ones which are lovely, so I think 210 ballistic colours would be very very nice!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• gregcswanson
    replied
    Originally posted by Viccansatx View Post
    18 -19L Pilot.
    I second this and I would buy 2 of them, one in ballistic and one in halycon. I wouldn't even want the design changed to have hidden backpack straps. Maybe the rumoured zero G mission to Mars bag will change my mind if it comes out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Viccansatx
    replied
    18 -19L Pilot.

Leave a comment:

• Cristina
    replied
    Side pockets for the backpacks (in other words, Citizen Canine Side Pockets in Black Halcyon with black webbing/trim.

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    The Pocket Pouch works perfectly for everything you list except a badge that must be displayed. So maybe a slightly redesigned Pocket Pouch with clear urethane front? I would like that - every badge I've had over the past decade comes with a reel holder and I tend to break the string on those at least once a year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X