Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Synapse 25 owners in Melbourne?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any Synapse 25 owners in Melbourne?

    Hey everyone,
    Are there any Synapse 25 owners in Melbourne, Australia who would be willing to meet up with me? I can’t justify spending $360 on a bag without seeing it first, no matter how high quality. I’d just want to see the bag, maybe fit a couple of things in, and try it on to see how it sits.
    I’m currently in Germany but heading back in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you can help - I’ll buy you a coffee for your trouble!

    #2
    I have a S25GE in Auckland if you ever feel crossing the ditch to come and say hi to your fellow Kiwis.

    Comment


      #3
      I have a WF if that helps? No S25 though, sorry. What were you thinking of getting? Maybe able to be a backup buyer if you get something? And I’m in Melb (mostly)


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by rdl77 View Post
        I have a S25GE in Auckland if you ever feel crossing the ditch to come and say hi to your fellow Kiwis.
        When my bank account recovers from Europe I’d love to. Until then I’ll look for something closer to home, but if I don’t find it I’ll let you know

        Comment


          #5
          I’m looking at the 25 in either the purple or blue ballistic nylon - I think it might be my perfect one bag for long term travel. I probably won’t be going away again for another couple of months so I’m not in a hurry to buy it.
          By backup buyer I assume you mean if I buy it and don’t like it, you’d be willing to take it off my hands?

          Comment


            #6
            Yeah, sorry thought maybe you were getting a guides edition from somewhere. As I said you’re more than welcome to see my WF. And compare from there. Will be in Melb from 25th till 28th then 4th till 10th in jan.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              I'm in Newcastle and will be down in Melbourne in March and was planning on using my S25 Guides Edition for that trip, but that might too long to wait. Hopefully someone nearby can help you out.

              Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                No S25 but I do have an S19 and work in Box Hill if that helps at all.

                Jonathan

                Comment


                  #9
                  Greetings Elisa_eh,
                  Do you have any spare time in Germany? There might be a few S25 or S19 owners in Germany. If they don't show up here on the forum, the Tom Bihn Crew might, and I'll emphasize might, be able to forward an email request to our forum regulars in Germany.

                  It's nice to see another person with the same name. I'm delighted to meet you! elisa from Alaska

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gregcswanson View Post
                    I'm in Newcastle and will be down in Melbourne in March and was planning on using my S25 Guides Edition for that trip, but that might too long to wait. Hopefully someone nearby can help you out.

                    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                    If I don’t find anything sooner that might be perfect! Thanks - I’ll definitely keep it in mind.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by gonty View Post
                      No S25 but I do have an S19 and work in Box Hill if that helps at all.

                      Jonathan
                      It does help - I’m in the eastern suburbs so that’s a short trip for me! Do you mind if I get in contact in a few days?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
                        Greetings Elisa_eh,
                        Do you have any spare time in Germany? There might be a few S25 or S19 owners in Germany. If they don't show up here on the forum, the Tom Bihn Crew might, and I'll emphasize might, be able to forward an email request to our forum regulars in Germany.

                        It's nice to see another person with the same name. I'm delighted to meet you! elisa from Alaska
                        A pleasure to meet you too Elisa! There sure aren’t many of us around. Would love to visit your neck of the woods sometime!
                        There’s an idea - I have 2 spare days in Berlin before I fly out. I’ll send customer service an email. Thank you!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Elisa_eh View Post
                          It does help - I’m in the eastern suburbs so that’s a short trip for me! Do you mind if I get in contact in a few days?
                          Absolutely. Get in touch when you’re ready and we’ll sort out a time.

                          Jonathan

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hello Jonathan, I'm in eastern suburbs Melbourne too. I'm new to the Forum so I'm not sure how I contact you to see your S19, presuming you don't mind.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Elisa_eh View Post
                              If I don’t find anything sooner that might be perfect! Thanks - I’ll definitely keep it in mind.
                              Did you get to see a synapse 25 I'm person yet? I'm travelling down next Friday to Melbourne with this as my one bag for a few days.

                              Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X