Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Synapse 25 owners in Melbourne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mecco1 View Post
    Hello Jonathan, I'm in eastern suburbs Melbourne too. I'm new to the Forum so I'm not sure how I contact you to see your S19, presuming you don't mind.
    Hi Mecco1, I'm sorry I didn't see your post at the time--welcome to the Forums! Now that you have made a post here, you should have the ability to send PMs (private messages) to other forum members. You can do that by clicking on the person's username and clicking Private Message in the menu there. (That's in the desktop web browser; mobile web browser and app versions might have different steps.)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Working...
    X