Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,896   Posts: 192,311   Members: 6,771   Active Members: 315
Welcome to our newest member, balldontlie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Are you a one-bag, two-bag, or more traveler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always use my A45 with my Large SuperEgo. between the two I'm good. However, I'm looking for something to replace the SuperEgo that can carry my laptop and day stuff, as well as work well with my A45.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL View Post
      I always use my A45 with my Large SuperEgo. between the two I'm good. However, I'm looking for something to replace the SuperEgo that can carry my laptop and day stuff, as well as work well with my A45.
      Are you looking for something as big as the Super Ego, or would something smaller work? And am I right in assuming you'd like it to be another messenger-style bag and not a backpack or hand carry?
      I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Working...
      X