Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,824   Posts: 191,291   Members: 6,694   Active Members: 260
Welcome to our newest member, willydgil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making the switch from S25 to S19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making the switch from S25 to S19

So my workweek/travel EDC is an S25 (black Halcyon or aubergine 525)...

However, I've got a lovely S19 in deep blue 525 that gets relatively little use. I'm going to be heading to Austin, Texas in a couple weeks to see my brother and his five year-old twins, and I'm thinking of bringing my S19 as my daily carry.

I'm a little concerned though, because I'm used to carrying everything and the kitchen sink in my S25, and the S19 is obviously a smaller pack. If I leave my laptop at home, it's an easy enough transition, because that's a big device and its associated charger that I won't need make room for.

Any of you S19 aficionados able to offer advice on how to downsize from the pack's bigger sibling?
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Luminary 15 in Nebulous Gray/Island
Working...
X