Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse 19/25 to come back in 525/210 Ballistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse 19/25 to come back in 525/210 Ballistic?

Hey there,

I was browsing the TB website and noticed that some bags are now being made in 525/210 Ballistic again, e.g. the Daylight Backpack.

Does anyone know if the Synapse 19 / 25 will be coming back in 525/210 Ballistic? I'd love one in Deep Blue / Coyote.

Thanks!

Hi @roychen! The best way to get answers about planned color combinations is to get in touch with TB's excellent customer service folks. You can email them at [email protected] (or you can call them, or chat via the website).
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Originally posted by aedifica View Post
      Hi @roychen! The best way to get answers about planned color combinations is to get in touch with TB's excellent customer service folks. You can email them at [email protected] (or you can call them, or chat via the website).
      Will do, thanks aedifica.

Comment

Hi @roychen -- although we may make them again in the future 525/210 Synapses of either size aren't currently in the works.

Comment

Got it, thanks Matthew!

Comment

I would also love to see 525/210 for the Synapse 😀

Comment

Working...
            X