Lobby for Night Flight Travel Duffel with modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lartymarf View Post

There is quite a bit of demand still for the NFTD because of its size and pockets. And TB knows of this demand. I read there is a shortage of a material required in the NFTD that’s why they might not bring this back. I’m secretly hoping they would alter the design a bit to circumvent around this material shortage and to bring us the NFTD again, especially for those of us who discovered the NFTD too later after they discontinued it.

I'm wondered if the upcoming Gym bag may be something to do with not rerunning the NFTD ? Just a thought...

Comment

That is an interesting thought. I know some people used the NFTD as a gym bag because of its size and layout, but if course it isn’t quite optimal for a gym bag if you wanted a breathable mesh pocket or a pocket for large shoes, etc. I am very eager to find out what the gym bag will look like.

Originally posted by jobeyonekenobi View Post

I'm wondered if the upcoming Gym bag may be something to do with not rerunning the NFTD ? Just a thought...

Comment

I'm 100% in on a NFTD!! Would be great for my mirrorless camera gear, for sure!
        Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Comment

Yes, I’m late to this thread, but would be signing up for another version (or any version) of a NFTD...preferably in halcyon type material
          S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

Working...
          X