Lobby for Night Flight Travel Duffel with modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lartymarf View Post

There is quite a bit of demand still for the NFTD because of its size and pockets. And TB knows of this demand. I read there is a shortage of a material required in the NFTD that’s why they might not bring this back. I’m secretly hoping they would alter the design a bit to circumvent around this material shortage and to bring us the NFTD again, especially for those of us who discovered the NFTD too later after they discontinued it.

I'm wondered if the upcoming Gym bag may be something to do with not rerunning the NFTD ? Just a thought...

Comment

That is an interesting thought. I know some people used the NFTD as a gym bag because of its size and layout, but if course it isn’t quite optimal for a gym bag if you wanted a breathable mesh pocket or a pocket for large shoes, etc. I am very eager to find out what the gym bag will look like.

Originally posted by jobeyonekenobi View Post

I'm wondered if the upcoming Gym bag may be something to do with not rerunning the NFTD ? Just a thought...

Comment

I'm 100% in on a NFTD!! Would be great for my mirrorless camera gear, for sure!
        Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Comment

Yes, I’m late to this thread, but would be signing up for another version (or any version) of a NFTD...preferably in halcyon type material
          S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

Bumping this to add- it’d be great if there were also loops on the side for gatekeeper clips. Then we could use the bag as a sling back.
            Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

I would absolutely pre-order/purchase a NFTD; especially in OG Halcyon!

I really wish TB would bring this bag back for at least one last run, with or without the foam/modifications. In my opinion, the size and layout of the bag are great! I'm 5 ft. tall, so this bag is literally perfect!

I hope enough people asking for it, or seeing how people go crazy for it on the FB Group, will entice them to make another run. Oh well, wishful thinking. =D

Comment

Originally posted by Cem0704 View Post
                I would absolutely pre-order/purchase a NFTD; especially in OG Halcyon!

I really wish TB would bring this bag back for at least one last run, with or without the foam/modifications. In my opinion, the size and layout of the bag are great! I'm 5 ft. tall, so this bag is literally perfect!

I hope enough people asking for it, or seeing how people go crazy for it on the FB Group, will entice them to make another run. Oh well, wishful thinking. =D
                Welcome to the forums @Cem0704
                For some other travel bag options, notably the Western Flyer, you might take a look at some of the pictures of people wearing bags in the 01-23-2017 Laptop backpack for petite woman with 13" torso? thread
                https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...-with-13-torso

People in the photos are 4’11” to 5’2”. I’ll just excerpt one of the photos showing the Original Nordic Western Flyer (up till about a week ago, this was still available in the Original Halcyon/Wasabi combination. It’s still available in Black 400d Halcyon/Island.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	862C4B55-1030-4903-A2FC-BC3FF6C4CAF8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	563.4 KB ID:	332659
                HTH. (Reminded of this because both G42 and I recently answered a question about Halcyon Co-Pilots in Halcyon Western Flyers with pictures of the Western Flyer in Original Nordic)

Comment

Working...
                X