Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,686   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, no! I’m one of them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, no! I’m one of them.

I like orange. I have many orange things: cycling clothing, sox, jackets, tools, shirts, bags. When i ordered my Aeronaut 30 a few weeks ago, I failed to fully anticipate the weirdness of having several Tom Bihn bags in the same color; I have a suite of designer luggage.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bRVi4Un
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bogiesan; 05-31-2019, 07:42 PM.

Originally posted by Bogiesan View Post
    I like orange. I have many orange things: cycling clothing, sox, jackets, tools, shirts, bags. When i ordered my Aeronaut 30 a few weeks ago, I failed to fully anticipate the weirdness of having several Tom Bihn bags in the same color; I have a suite of designer luggage.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bRVi4Un
    Lovely! I have the same two bags in the same colour. Have never taken them out together, but you're giving me ideas..... [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think they look great together. This weekend, I traveled with the NFTD and S19- both in original halcyon while inside, I had SE, SSB- both in black halcyon and spiff kit/laundry sack/several pouches in ultra violet halcyon. I was definitely a Tom Bihn billboard, LOL.
      S19, Pilot, S25, SE, NFTD, SCB, LCB, LS- in that order, all in Halcyon. Newest: Brain Bag. Oh, and some Shop Bags and Travel Cubelets. And some pouches. And a couple of Organizer Wallets. And a SSK. And some stuff sacks. And a laundry sack. But I'm not hooked on TB.

Comment

I love seeing matched or coordinated bags! elisa

Comment

Don't even get me started on my plethora of original Nordic bags or my "collection" of Imagos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I love my original halcyon/island synapse 25 and I got a 19 in the same color combo on purpose... but also I'm a little quietly pleased that people won't realize it's a different bag (not my husband, just friends and such who would make fun of me for it.)

Comment

Working...
            X